Start Collecting & Playing Tyranids Today, with 10% Discount off RRP and Free UK Shipping Over £75!
- The definitive codex for all Tyranid collectors in Warhammer 40k 8th Edition
- Contains the background, history and origins of the Tyranid Race, how they conduct their grisly invasions, and more!
- 39 datasheets containing rules for every Tyranid unit and miniature
- Army abilities reflecting the Tyranids’ methods of war on the tabletop
- Weapons of the Hive Fleets: wargear both ranged and close-combat for use by Tyranid Swarms
- Points values for all miniatures, weapons and wargear for use in Matched Play games
- The Shadow in the Warp: rules for Battle-forged armies, including
- Hive Fleet Adaptations for the following 7 Hive Fleets: Behemoth, Kraken, Leviathan, Gorgon, Jormungandr, Hydra and Kronos
- 6 unique Warlord Traits available for any Tyranid commander
- 7 Warlord Traits specific to the above-named Hive Fleets
- 28 unique Stratagems
- Bio-artefacts of the Tyranids: a selection of 12 rare weapons, spawned by the Hive Mind to ensure the galaxy’s doom
- Hive Mind Discipline: 6 psychic powers available to any Tyranids model with the Psyker keyword
- 6 unique Tactical Objectives
DISCLAIMER: Due to Games Workshop trade terms, we can only ship Games Workshop products to the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom