Buy Cheap Modiphius RPG Supplements & Accessories Now, Get 15% Discount Off RRP - Free UK Royal Mail 24 Delivery Available Over £75 - Same Day Dispatch In Stock Orders - Real Time Stock Levels
Edgar Rice Burroughs’ John Carter of Mars: Jeddak of Jeddaks Era Supplemental Rulebook provides you with an in depth look at the later eras of play for the John Carter of Mars: Adventures on the Dying World of Barsoom roleplaying game.
- Narrator advice on using the themes and tone of the era and the plots of the last eight John Carter novels including The Mastermind of Mars and Skeleton Men of Jupiter.
- New character options for Kaldanes and their Rykors, Morgors, Savators, Masenas and Kangaroo Men, including new pre-made talents, flaws, and expanded accolades and renown spends.
- New narrator characters, those most beloved and despised of the era.
- New strange technology, powers for your players to acquire and mysterious places of the Jeddak of Jeddaks era to explore, all packed with plot seeds to inspire narrators.
- New optional rules for creating exciting inventions that can change the face of your campaigns, and expanded renown rules for characters with exploratory and scientific backgrounds.
This 137 page hardback supplement requires the John Carter of Mars: Adventures on the Dying World of Barsoom core rulebook.