Buy Cheap Paizo Pathfinder Adventure Path Books Now, Get 10% Discount Off RRP - Free UK Delivery Over £75 - Same Day Dispatch In Stock Orders - Royal Mail 24 Service Available At Checkout
In a Land of Bones and Souls
An unknown cataclysm thrusts the heroes into the Boneyard, where souls are judged after death... but the heroes aren't dead! Trapped in a tomb that isn't their own, they must use their wits and might to escape. The grim and otherworldly psychopomps who serve as the shepherds of souls are divided on what to do with these unexplained arrivals. The heroes must negotiate treacherous psychopomp politics and journey through a landscape of gloom and nightmare before walking the Dead Roads that can lead them home!
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path launches the Tyrant's Grasp Adventure Path and includes:
- "The Dead Roads," a Pathfinder RPG adventure for 1st-level characters, by Ron Lundeen.
- Tips, tools, and tricks drawn from the Boneyard and its grim denizens, by Matt Morris.
- An exploration of races inevitably linked to death, including dhampirs, duskwalkers, mortics, and shabtis, by Mikhail Rekun.
- An extensive timeline of the events leading up to the Tyrant's Grasp Adventure Path, and insight into the true nature of the Whispering Tyrant's new weapon, by Crystal Frasier.
- A bestiary of monsters drawn from the lands and lore of the dead, including a skeletal tree that protects the spirits of the dead, a voracious extraplanar parasite, a leader among the malicious tooth fairies, and people who straddle the line between the living and the dead, by Ron Lundeen, Kyle T. Raes, and Mike Welham.