Sign up for the latest news, offers and 50 FREE points!
Invalid Email Address
So why not drop your email in here so we can stay in touch.
Invalid Email Address
You are buying a genuine product, shop with confidence.
We only sell new, unused products.
6 In Stock
Buy Cheap Warhammer 40k Imperial Knights Models Now, Get 15% Off RRP - Free UK Delivery Over £75 - Same Day Dispatch In Stock Orders - Royal Mail 24 Service Standard
Imperial Knights: Knight Preceptor Canis Rex box set contains:
Components necessary build one of the following:
Weapons are interchangeable and can be used as spares for any other Knight kits you might have!
This is a serious bit of kit – it contains an entire Imperial Knight Warden kit, along with an extra 37 components which upgrade the basic Knight into the Preceptor – and, optionally, the specific named Preceptor Canis Rex. These components can be broken down as follows:
- A frame of Imperial Knight carapace components,including the carapace itself, engine block assembly, shoulder pads, shoulder joints, 2 sets of carapace heraldry and a heavy stubber;
- A frame of Imperial Knight leg components, including the leg and feet assemblies, greaves, waist assembly, chestplates, 2 faceplates, a pennant, tilting plate and armour plates for the knees and groin;
- A frame of Imperial Knight weapons, including a thermal cannon, rapid-fire battlecannon, heavy stubber, 2 alternate faceplates, and torso assembly;
- An Imperial Knight Warden frame, including a thunderstrike gauntlet, avenger gatling cannon, carapace mounted twin icarus autocannon, carapace mounted missile launcher with the choice of either ironstorm, shieldbreaker, or stormspear missile pods, meltagun, 3 alternate faceplates, and tilting plate.
Using those frames to build the basic Imperial Knight structure with either a reaper chainsword or thunderstrike gauntlet, the following is used to complete the Knight Preceptor:
- A frame of Knight Preceptor components, including the las-impulsor assembly, a unique faceplate, a multi-laser which mounts just beneath the left-front of the carapace, an alternate piece of heraldry for the carapace, 6 wolf head gargoyles, a knee pad with sculpted sword and chain, a cockpit assembly – this fits within the carapace, and can be modelled open to show the throne and control panels along with, if you choose, the seated pilot;
a pilot on foot, carrying a power pack; and a unique tilting plate and pennant specific to the named Knight Canis Rex.
The Knight Preceptor is supplied as 250 components, and includes a Citadel 170mm Oval base, a Citadel 25mm Round base for the pilot on foot, and a transfer sheet featuring heraldry for Imperial Knights and heraldry specific to Canis Rex.
DISCLAIMER: Due to Games Workshop trade terms, we can only ship Games Workshop products to the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom